Why take a private class?
1. If new to Yoga, large group settings can be overwhelming or intimidating. Taking a private classes along with regular classes can quickly build your confidence.
2. Those dedicated to group classes, may add private lessons to develop a home yoga practice.
3. Students may want to target a specific area, such as tight hips, weak knees, stiffness, poor balance and focus.
4. Students may be looking to focus more on going inward for restoration, spiritual growth and emotional balance.
5. Students may also be looking to intensively explore an aspect of yoga, for ex: Pranayama (breathing exercises), meditation, and asana (poses) or philosophy.
A complimentary phone consultation is given to determine the best course of action. Each private session is customized to meet your needs, taking into consideration your fitness level, stress level, and personal goals.
Please call Christy O'Brien for pricing and scheduling at (615) 202-3332.